As winter is approaching, I decided to take out my last summer dress from the closet. I was gonna go with pointed toe heels to create an elegant look. And suddenly, I wanted to try something new, something that's not me. I'm not quite sure how to define this style, but my boyfriend said I look like a witch. So let's call it a playful witch style!

Never hesitate to try something new. Sometimes it looks good and sometimes it doesn't. But this is how you get to know yourself and sophisticate your style. Don't restraint yourself. Think bold!

趁著冬天還沒降臨之前, 我決定把最後一件夏日洋裝拿出來展示一下。一開始, 我是想搭配尖頭高跟鞋來個一如往常的優雅打扮。但是又覺得一成不變似乎有點無趣, 便決定來點特別的。其實我不太知道要怎麼定義這樣的style。我男朋友是說我看起來像巫婆, 姑且就稱之為童趣巫婆風吧!

不要害怕嘗試新的搭配。當然, 不是每個新嘗試都一定適合你。但是透過不斷的嘗試, 才能更瞭解自己適合的打扮, 讓打扮功力更上一層樓。大膽思考吧!



Thanks for reading :')


Full of Love,
Melody.



Photographer: myk



Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM




Dress by DRESS CODE TW
Shoes by Marni x H&M