It's has been another month since I last updated. I feel bad for abandon melodramatic for so long. I wanted to change melodramatic from simply a blog to something more delicate, more like an online magazine. So, there it is! Now melodramatic is back with a fresher new look. I really hope you guys like the change. Feel free to give me feedback, I would love to hear them!

To go with the new blog look, I decided to post an all white look. White is the perfect color for summer. It's fresh and clean, and makes me feel very refreshing. I do not want to put on too many accessories to complicate the look, so I only use the gold clutch to highlight the outfit. This is probably my favorite outfit so far. What do you guys think?

嗨, 我回來啦! 似乎同樣的話說過很多次了, 我在這幾個月的發文頻率低到趨近於零, 實在是很不好意思。在休息的這段時間裡, 我很認真思考研究要如何把melodramatic從一個簡單的blog變成更有質感更有內容的東西, 類似像線上雜誌的感覺。當然, melodramatic現在根本稱不上是什麼質感雜誌, 但是改變版面是我踏出的第一步。希望大家喜歡囉, 有什麼意見也歡迎與我分享!

為了慶祝改版, 第一篇回歸文就以全白穿搭出場! 白色的乾淨清爽, 也讓我有種重獲新生的感覺。因為不想要太繁複的緣故, 我並沒有搭配太多的配件。只選用了金色的手拿包來畫龍點睛。這套穿搭大概是我目前最喜愛的搭配了! 你們覺得呢?


Thanks for reading :)


Full of Love,

Melody.



Photographer: myk



Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM



Top, Skirt, and Shoes all by DRESS CODE
Necklace by ZARA