Today is the first sunny day of the week. The outfit point today is go back to the basic: a  simple blouse and A-Line skirt are the best choice for a walk in the sun. I did not feel like wearing too many accessories today, so I picked this embellished-collar blouse. The embellishment adds some sparkle to the outfit, but is not too complicated. The A-Line skirt is a must-have in my closet. It goes well with different outfits in every season. 

How do you like my causal spring vibe?


這個禮拜陰雨綿綿的好幾天, 今天終於放晴了! 很開心的決定出門踩踩草看看花。今天的打扮很簡單: 襯衫配上小蓬裙, 想要打造清新休閒的女孩風情。因為不想戴太多首飾, 所以選擇了珠寶領設計的上衣, 亮片和寶石互相輝映, 成了最美麗的配件。A-Line的裙子一直都是我的心頭好, 簡單大方外, 一年四季都可搭配不同造型穿出門。

大家喜歡我的踏青裝嗎?


Thanks for reading :)


Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM



Photographer: myk 



Blouse and Skirt by DRESS CODE 
Sneakers by Giuseppe Zanotti
Sunglasses by Celine
Bangle by ZARA 
Ring Set by H&M