I rarely show up in this kind of fierce and sharp look. Most of the time, I like to add a little femininity in my outfit, especially when I am wearing skirt. But to be honest, I kinda like this coolness. This outfit makes me think of those women boss that you never want to mess with.

 Leather is always a good choice when you want to look sharp, and a leather skirt can definitely make a little girl to a sexy woman. I wore a silky top with this leather outfit, because I still wanted to give it a gentle and feminine touch.

As for the makeup, keep it clean. If you had a smokey eyes on, then pick a natural color for the lips. And for bold-colored lips, it's better to keep the eyes clean.

Have a fierce day!

我比較少以這樣俐落又帶有殺氣的裝扮出現。大部份的時候, 我還是喜歡柔和一點的裝扮, 尤其是裙裝。但是這次的穿搭讓我很喜愛, 讓我聯想到那種你絕對不想惹到她的幹練女上司。

皮質單品是銳利幹練形象的好夥伴。貼身的皮裙絕對可以讓小女孩瞬間蛻變成性感女人。我在裡面搭上了絲質的細肩上衣, 想在這一身的殺氣裡點綴出柔軟的女孩心。

至於妝容嘛, 則以乾淨為主。如果你化了煙薰妝, 那唇妝就以自然裸色為主。顏色鮮豔的亮色唇妝就可以搭配清爽自然的眼妝囉!

今天不如也來氣勢一下!

Thanks for reading :)



Follow me on FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM



Photographer: myk 


Skirt, Shoes, and Necklace all by ZARA 
Leather Jacket by DRESS CODE 
Top by Nasty Gal